February 26, 2008

It's My Birthday Today!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Check out all these beautiful creations that were sent to me to help me celebrate my special day!!! I would also like to thank all of you that have sent me and those that are continuing to send me special birthday wishes via email, and e-cards. You have all made my birthday a very memorable one.... here's to another year of Fun, Mento-ness, and Laughter!!! Love, Hugs n' Aloha to All of you!!!!

Nancy of Inkcicles:
Mary Bennett

Vicki (loves2stamp)
Brenda Speck (SCS BRAK)
Jayne Converse
Liane Tatum (My BRAK)
Rita of Rita's Lil' Corner:

A message from my stamping sister n' friend Lori (just had to share this, it's too sweet not to!!!) - Plus I could actually hear her singing it to me:

Hey Jen:

Listen good now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR (CRAZY GIRL).JEN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Just letting you knowIm running late on my cards (swaps & your wonderful birthday), but I didnt want to forget letting you know how special you are to me. I am so happy that I have met you and now have someone like you in my life to call friend. You are the type of person that has sooo much happiness to spread around. I have soooo much fun w/you.

Talk to you soon and again.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Lori Agena

****

Thanks again!!!!
Jen

33 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS JEN!!!!

    Hugs and pinches,
    ~nance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!! Look at all those great goodies...much luv is being sent to you from all over this wonderful world of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you, shame, shame, shame on me for missing it, but there will be something in the mail to you shortly saw something and it SCREAMED Jen, just waiting for it to arrive in the mail so a belated birthday should be coming your way shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday...have a super day with your DH and kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen, Happy Birthday to you! Great BRAKS you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day! Have a piece of cake for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gosh, I am late again -- story of my life.

    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Jen
    Happy Birthday to you!!!!

    Have a FANTASTIC one -- (I know you will, you crazy lady).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen,

    Hope you have a fabulous day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew was coming , but i was talking to Risa
    didnt know when, Happy Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday....and many more! Wishing you beautiful moments and happy memories in the coming year!
    -Krissy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!!!!!!
    HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!
    Love,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! OMG! I thought it was the other day and I wished you a Happy Birthday! Well twice is great too, right? Super hugs to you, snail mail will get across the Pacific! Have a fab day! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you had a wonderful one! You deserve it!!! -Samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday !!! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday, Jen! I didn't even know it was your birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day! Watcha planning to do for your special day? Well, I hope you have a WONDERFUL celebration!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday jen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY! Chris Dickinson

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Jen! I can't believe I missed your birthday on the google calendar...I'm still figuring that thing out lol. Sending lots of birthday cheer your way, hope you had a fantastic day!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read on Rita's blog that it was your birthday. I hope that you had a wonderful day. :)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope your birthday was blessed in many ways, Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Jen. Judging from the comments on your blog today, you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooooo Happy Birthday tooooo yooou!!!

    Hope you had a wonderful day!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday to you, Jen! I hope you enjoy your day to the fullest and it is filled with blessings.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday Jen!! My card is on it's way too!! Glad I was able to "chat" with you before your coffee date! I know you had a great day - can't wait to read about it on your family blog!! hugs to you my dear friend!! love, Teri

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Happy Birthday"...Jen!!!
    Hope Your Day was very Special!!
    Hugs.....

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Be-lated Birthday to Jen!!!!!
    I hope you had a wonderful day celebrating. Your RAKs are beautiful and we love you girl!!!!
    Take care now.
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! I can't believe I missed it, such an awesome day! I'm so, so very sorry. Send me to stampin' jail! I've been so busy with the puppies that I totally forgot to make & send you a RAK birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OH sweetie pie HAPPY HAPPY HAPPPPY B-day to you! It was funny cause yesterday was my anniversary of my first date w/DH.. opps I forgot! but if it would have been his Bday I remember! (I don't know why but I remember Bday better then other dates! LOL) Hey at least I remember its going to me our anniversary this Saturday right?? lol!!! HUGS TO YOU AND BILLIONS of blessing my love!!


    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday!!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!