It's Friday!!! I have sooo much to do!!! How was everyone's V-Day yesterday?! To read about ours, click here.
So I'm working on trying to finish this Scrapbook Album for my friend Barbara, whose daughter is prego, and her shower is going to be this Sunday. She doesn't read my blog, so Jamie will be surprised!!!! I only got to work on 3 pages yesterday, and I have about 17 more to go! Yikes. But, gotta love the pressure.... I have a fund raising function for Chazz tomorrow, and I'm in charge of making the signs. Hah! I was going to just do it on my computer, but thought... "eh, I better use my Cricut, and make that suckah
But for now, I have here the 3 pages that I've worked on so far. The invitation was sent to my by Barbara, who made the invites. She used the recently released CB Disney folder of Winnie and Tigger. I wanted to incorporate sort of the same theme, so that, you know, the memories - she going have 'em. I put used the same folder as Barb did for the cover of my album. I took my black ink pad, and just smooshed it back n' forth directly on the embossed imaged, resulting in the black outline. I then colored in the sections of where it
The 1st 2 pages I created using my Cricut. Cartridges I used are All Mixed Up, New Arrival, and Mini Monograms. I usually use my Cricut for projects like this, so glad that I'm putting it to good use.
Ok, well, gotta go, I have to work on the sign, then back to the scrapbook again. I'll post more pages as I complete them.
Oh wait... did anybody watch "Lost" last night?!?!?! Are there any "Lost" fans out there?!?!?! OMGosh... that show, it's making me more lost than ever. Now, they showing the people's lives in the future, when all this time they were showing their lives in the past. I love it!!! Also, how's Kate n' Sawyer, ya?!? Oh my.... at least somebody's getting their freak on while stuck on a deserted island. But what about Jack?!?!?! I know she loves HIM!! But Sawyer... yummy... he's the one that floats her boat. Va-va-va-voom!!! He makes a better love scene with Kate, anyways. I can't see Jack getting crazy and wild like Sawyer does.... hee hee... oh, and I just KNEW IT when Sayid walked into that room, that it was Ben talking and that would get that bullet out... could you tell? Did you know??!! I could tell... but why, Ben??!?! WTF?!?!?!?!? I can't wait til' next week.... man, the rate this show is going, I sure hope they don't pull the plug, cause they have so much more to go to finish the story!!! It gets better n' better. Oh, and the golf course that Sayid was playing at, where he shot the other guy - that was Turtle Bay Hilton's course (16th hole) - that's what Charlie said. hahaha.....
Have a great weekend, sistahs!!!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Jen great project you';re right use the cricut sometimes we forget her...
ReplyDeletelol I love lost but dont tell me :D
I begin to watch late so I'm on third season on DVD, I try not to see the commercials :)
Gret pics, Jen. I don't know which blog I more enjoyed reading. Did you figure out how they stamped the rose? Even HCC was getting into the Valentine mood when they were making metal roses -showed it on the evening news. Glad you had a memorable Valentines Day.
ReplyDeleteThis scrapbook is so cute, your doing a wonderful job! Can't wait to see the rest of it!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh YES Lost is totally rockin this year IMHO .. Love love love it .. I thought Sayid was sooo good looking in the future ( what a hottie ) .. something is up with the braclet he took off Naomi since it flashed to the future after he took it off her .. the braclett s said something like " N something about Love you then initals RG " then the gal in Brazil had the same kind of braclett on HUMMM makes you wonder .. yes I have Tivo and have to replay that part again and again .. I so knew it was Ben was helping him with the bullet .. maybe RG is the one that is the spy on the ship ( if there is even a ship HUMMM) OH my while I am writting I see my name in glitter NO stinkin way ( so beautiful ).. Yes I am Multiy tasking even in Bloggerland .. Oh my I could TALK ABOUT LOST ALLNIGHT.. Love it so much oh YES Sawyer Rocks with his bad self .. lets not forget Hurley I love him too what a HOOT!
ReplyDeletesorry I am rambling Love ya
xoxox
Dawn Griffith
Hey Jen! Your scrapbook album is FABULOUS! Looks like you're putting your cricut to good use.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it but I never watched a full episode of Lost. I don't even know what channel it's on! LOL!
Maria
Sister, I LOVE the scrapbook pages!! Put that cricut to work! Teri
ReplyDeleteWOW what wonderful pages!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for my Valentines lollipop!!!
Great scrapbook pages!
ReplyDeleteLove LOST!! Can't wait till next Thursday!!