I held a pretty pail session a few weeks back which was canceled, but a few of my angels wanted to get together and do it anyways, so I offered them to come on out. Here are the created pails.
I got these pails from J's Knicknacks. They were blank. We used modge podge to adhere DS paper (from TAC) to the basket's body, rim and handles. Then we went over the entire basket again with modge podge, sealing in the DS paper. It was so fun and easy to do. Some angels did more than 2 baskets.
Here are the completed baskets.....
I loved reading everyone's response to yesterday's question. Now I leave you with today's question....
"Has your list of Christmas Card receivers increased or decreased this year?"
Thanks for popping in... I'm off to take Cy to his yearly check up. Have a GREAT day!!!
Click here if you enjoyed this post...
Hugs,
Jen
WOW, these are fantastic, what a great idea, they look for pretty and lovely. OK this year my card list has SOOOOOOOOO increased, that cause I made so many wonderful new friends blogging.
ReplyDeleteThese look awesome I never thought they would look that good with papers
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty pails!!! My card list has decreased what with all the increased costs for mailing and in general the increased cost of living, we are trying to cut back where we can. I try to tell my friends, Merry Christmas in person rather than a card.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you Jen. We will be leaving for a week at our daughters, so may not have the computer access.
Cheryl
My card list remained the same, its the gifts that increased.
ReplyDeleteHave a very Merry Christmas. I'm so discombobulated, I need to let ya know now. :)
ps. love the pails!
I must agree...all of the pails came out so nice. They all have their own "flava"....
ReplyDeleteMy christmas list card list has increased and I'm always late w/sending it out. Last year, it was a new years card...may be another new year card this year.
Happy Holidays!!!
WOW! These are all so beautiful, ladies! Good job everyone! My card list was huge this year. I sent out handmade cards to my blog friends & very close friends. Everyone else got store bought cards that I got on sale at the end of the season last year, so until I'm finished with those store bought cards (maybe in a year or two, I bought alot) everyone will get those till I run out. Then I will send all handmade cards from now on.
ReplyDeleteVery cute pails! My list has definitely increased. Some years I don't get organized early enough to get many out, but this year I got a bunch of cute photo cards made - 40 of them. I also sent cards to most of my friends from my Divas retreat, so I've sent out about 80 cards this year - wow!
ReplyDeleteLove these adorable beautfully made pales! My card list grew just a tad, they were all of course handmade with love! Merry Christmas Jen! 7 of my family members are going to Kauai for Christmas, they have a house for 10days on Poipu Beach. Nice, good snorkeling there too! Deb
ReplyDeleteOh wow!!! Those are so CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Those are adorable,they'd make great easter egg hunt pails!!
ReplyDeleteMy xmas card list has definitely gotten bigger with all the new friends i've made through blog land! And it was so much fun receiving some as well!!
Happy Holidays!!!!
Wow your pails came out fabulous! The papers are so pretty and the flowers are a great addition!
ReplyDeleteHmmm. . .well, to answer your question. . .my list has increased. It seems to increase a little each year.
Maria
These are so cute Jen!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holiday Wishes to you and your family Jen.
malieta:)
Wow! These pails are great!!!!!
ReplyDelete