December 20, 2007

Cy's Birthday Party

This past Sunday, we had a small kine birthday party for my Cyrus. He turned 3 on the 14th. We took him to Farrell's Friday night for his birthday dinner - it's an ice cream parlor that also serves meals. Then partied on Sunday with family and friends. It was such a fun filled day. I cooked up some pupus, like Fried Crab Wonton, Shanhai, and Gyoza. Charlie BBQ'd some chicken, steak, kalbi n' hot dogs. Onolicious food!!! Here's the slide of photos from that day. The first few photos were taken during our dinner on Friday night.

4 comments:

  1. What great photos, he is adorable, his brother is nothing to sneeze at either. Heck the entire family is just too cute. Loving those bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cyrus!!! He's so adorable.... Your feast looked "onolicious" and Farrell's looked like that was fun....Did they do the siren thing for Cyrus? That must've been fun...

    :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like Cy had a blast! Must have been playin a lot with all his new toys! Portugese bean soup? Is that the one with the kidney beans? I luv that one, I'm Portugese...but I don't speak it, don't understand it at all sorry to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Cy! Glad you had a good time. Enjoy the sunshine - it's snowing like a bugger here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!