December 18, 2007

Christmas Favors with my Cricut


Every Winter Season, I offer my customers favors to purchase for their offices, or for school. This year, I didn't offer any, as I had a list of regulars that had already requested before I put that email out - and they filled my schedule completely. Wisely, I created only 1 type of favor. =0) Here they are. You can easily sit them on a table (or a sofa, as you can see it easily sitting on mines), and then when it is taken home, it can be hung on the tree.

This triangle "favor/ornament" is about 3-1/2" in size. I was able to fit 3 hershey kisses, and 1 mini recess peanut butter cup in there. I charge my customers $1.75 per favor, with a minimum of 25 favors.

Here are the deets.... Card stock - TAC; Stamps - TAC, Ink - TAC, Ribbon - Walmart, Adhesive - Royal Coat Decoupage, Triangle Die Cut using my Cricut Expression, and the cartridge used is called, "Tags, Bags n' More" (shown below). You actually cut out the entire box with a press of a button. I was able to cut 2 boxes per 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock. I scored using my Scor-Pal, and then fold.

Did you enjoy this post?! Click here if you did...

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome!!!! Thanks for the inspiration, Jen. :) Merry Christmas and Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, hey have you heard about the Cricut software, I have it on my christmas list and think Santa will be brining it, looks great but dont' know anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a favor - I love your Christmas card - especially with all the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little favour boxes, I'm about to use that Cartridge to make little bags which I'll fill with chocs for the girls at the restaurant. Love that machine.
    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!