October 28, 2007

Yesterday's Session - Photos of Faces....

How's it going?? Hope everyone's Sunday is sunny n' bright... the Young's are just kickin' back, relaxing, and hangin' out at home today. We might head on out to the mall or do something for lunch, but for now, we're just veggin' at home.

Yesterday's session was a success! The ladies n' I had a great time. My Mother In Law even showed up....gasp!!! She wasn't there to do the project - she just came to hang out. Nah, but everything was cool.

But here are the pictures of the ladies that attended. I will share photos of the projects sometime in the following days - as I want to spread them all out and not bombard you with photos up the butt. So here they are....


7 comments:

  1. Cy looks so happy to see grandma! He's such a cutie patootie! Looks like everyone had a great time. Can't wait to see what you all amde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, shucks! I missed another one of your great classes!! Love the project!! Okay, girl, you're gonna have to show me how to make one! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was in that fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh fun photos! Looks like everyone were having fun! Did you have a lot of sales? Hey that coaster project is so cool!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are having too much fun Jen! Thank you for sharing the pictures:)
    malieta:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like so much fun, grate to see all you ladies having fun xx lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!