Aloha All!!! I have a session today. We'll be making a "Hanging Coaster Scrapbook Album". I will post later some pics and the project itself. For now, my "Simply Sweet" creation for Saturday.
It's actually a card that I am fulfilling for an order of mines. Yes Jill, this one's part of your's. =)
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I guess this week has been filled with many things to do. But I promise to be back this week with a challenge, and more postings.
May you all have an awesome weekend. And see ya all later!!!
Card Detail: All Supplies are of SU! (P.S. - I'm soooo happy that SU! has finally tweaked their policy to allow purchasers the right to sell their created projects. To the woman that wanted to take my cards off the shelf of my sister's store...."kiss my grits, honey")
Mwah!
Jen
Fabulous card, Jen! Been wondering where you've been! Yeah, I know. . .I'm sort of in that busy state too!
ReplyDeleteI agree. . .I am glad that SU changed their policy. . .maybe they're seeing others moving on to other companies because they have more freedom to create and do something with their cards besides promoting a product!! Yeah, and that lady should "kiss your you know what"! Face!
Maria
Jen - what a beautiful card. I love it!
ReplyDeleteJen your card is just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI received your beautiful popcorn holder in the mail before I went on vacation. It is so cute! I understand how time flies....have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your stamping session.
malieta:)
Your card is very cute.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adoreable! I love it!
ReplyDelete