Aloha All....
It's my "Ten Minute Tuesday" on a Wednesday - I didn't have the time to post this yesterday, so I'm doing it today. This week, I am creating with the Cricut n' Cuttlebug Machines. I cut this cute favor flower box using the Circut machine (ETA: Cricut Cartridge used is "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More"). I'm showing 2 sizes, because after cutting the 1st one (smaller) I thought it was just too small to use. But actually, you could probably fit 3 Hershey Kisses in them.... this small one was cut at 5". The large box is cut at 8" - what a huge difference, huh?! I cut it with my Cricut Expression tho' - had I still have my smaller Cricut, I wouldn't have been able to cut it at this size. So, love that I did an upgrade on my Cricut! I used TAC DS Paper, and TAC CS, and the image is of TAC as well -
I'm at my mom's - so when I get home tonight, I hope I can create something for today's "Whatever Wednesday".
If you haven't tried my sketch challenge yet - don't forget to do so, I have a prize to give away on Saturday!!!
Toodles!
Jen
Very cute boxes Jen!!! I'm glad to know that you are having fun with the Primacolor Pencils....your litte kitten turned out very cute!
ReplyDeleteMalieta:)
These are great, love the bigger box, but alas I have the small machine so it will be 3 kisses for me.
ReplyDeleteNeat boxes and the stamp goes so well. Your coloring is awesome!
ReplyDelete:-)
that is the only thing about the little but that I dont like, is the boxes it would be nice to make them bigger.
ReplyDeleteGreat project !
I luv it! This is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThese are just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for my RAK I recieved it today. Loved it!!
What a lovely box!!
ReplyDeleteJen, which Cricut cartridge is this box on? It's too cute! - ABR
ReplyDeleteYankeeTexan, to answer your quesion...
ReplyDelete"Jen, which Cricut cartridge is this box on? It's too cute! - ABR"
I used the cartridge called "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More" - I've also added this info in my posting - thanks for your question!!!
Aloha,
Jen
These are so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete