September 30, 2007

REMINDER: Extreme Makeover Tonight!!!!!

Aloha All!!!!

Tonight is the night of the Season Premier of the 2 hour special of "Extreme Makeover Hawaii". It is going to air on ABC (KITV 4) at 6:00 p.m. Hawaii time. Please check your TV schedule in your area for the correct view time. Unfortunately, you won't get to see me - however, you will be able to view and possibly even feel the "Aloha Spirit".

I'll be back for with some creative postings!

Aloha!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I have been anxiously awaitng this premier as well as DHW!!!! Ya know I have a rt ticket to Kauai! I just have to work it in so I can stay at a month! I miss the islands so much! I have never felt so connected with a place before as I did in Kauai! Good thing big bro lives there! We may just follow eventually! Aloha, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bummer! I so wanted to watch this and I forgot all about it. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Charlie - though how I would pick him out, I have no clue! Oh well, maybe they'll show it in reruns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!