September 29, 2007

This Week's Sham Battle Submittals & Winner...

Here are all the beautiful submittal for this week's "Sham Battle Sunday Challenge", and the Winner that Random.Org chose.... Scroll down to see these beauties:

From Samm:


From Jodene:



From MEG BEE:


From Jana:



From Flossie:


From Rhonda:


From Cheryl:


From Andrea:


From Creative CardMom:


From Katie:


From Rita:



.....and the winner is:


Rhonda!!!



Congrats, Rhonda! Please send me your addy - so I can mail off your goodies!!!

Thanks for playing all!!! You all did a great job!! Come back tomorrow, for another Sham Battle Sunday Challenge.

I have a class today with my downline....

I'll be back with a "Simply Sweet Saturday" creation. Much Hugs,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful froggie winner! I missed this fun challenge! I will be on the look out for next one! Oh goodie! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! I finally won something!! Thank you Jen:)! I will email you my address. Loved this sketch by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these cards are really nice. Hey Jen, thanks for the class today, it was so much fun! I always enjoy spending time with you and taking your classes. You are about the most creative person I have ever met! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so FANTASTIC-- Congrats Rhonda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!