I know that I've already done a 2-4-6-8 Favor Box tutorial for this one already, but I've changed it so that I can feature the Scor-Pal, and because it is the 13th of the month, I thought I'd share this tutorial that only takes 13 steps to make! Tee hee....
Click Here To View The 2-4-6-8 Favor Box Tutorial!
Here is a photo of what a 2-4-6-8 Favor Box is:
This favor box is simple and sturdy enough to hold a good supply of goodies. Great lil' thing for any party!! Check out the tutorial, try it out, and let me know what you think by commenting here!
I'm off to challenge myself.... come back and see what I end up doing.
Have a GREAT ALOHA FRIDAY!!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Love you box. Thanks for the tutorial, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis box is great and your tutorial make it seem easy.
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Jen, this is really cool!! I'm going to try it tomorrow. I'll have to buy me one of those scor-pals. Thanks for the tutorial.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Jen!! Thanks for the inspiration and for the great tutorial!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jenny
Thanks heaps for a great tutorial. I had wondered how to make this box and know I know thanks to your geneousity in sharing this tutorial.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! What exactly is DS Paper and where can I get it? Any website suggestions? Otherwise, very nice looking.
ReplyDeleteLovely tutorial!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI created one of these lovely little boxes and have sent my readers to your site for the instructions. I hope that's OK. You can see my post here http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/
what a darling little box.great for sharing little treats with friends.thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete