June 24, 2007

Sketch Challenge #4

Hey There Sisters....
Here's my sketch #4 for this week:
Here's my sample....

You have up til' Saturday, June 30th to submit your artwork. Post your project online, and post your url here in a comment. You may also email your artwork to me at littlecs7@msn.com. Have fun, and just go for it!!!

Card Info: All Stamps, and DS paper & cardstock are SU!; Ribbon is from Walmart.

Are you getting sick of my pink n' green color combo?! Sorry - it's my favorite combo to do, and I think it's so cute - plus, I have tons of these colors, so I've gotta use them up!!!

Thanks for playing.... a random picked winner will receive 6 SU! Inspiration Sheets (of my choice), and 1 yard of grosgrain ribbon (also of my choice).

Enjoy....

**Jen**

11 comments:

  1. Hey Jen! Thanks for all the love lately...it was much appreciated esp. in the real low moments. I love your video idea...maybe it will catch on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome sketch and your sample is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the challenge Jen! I will do this later today. LOL @ pink and green...I'm there too! So pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed last week, so I definately need to get busy on this. Thanks for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jen, I love your new video! Thanks for another great sketch. Here is mine:

    http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/06/jens-sketch-challenge-4.html

    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 26, 2007

    I love those papers in your card! I forgot to stock up on some before they are no loger available. Oh well! Here's my entry to your challenge:
    http://craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com/2007/06/jens-sketch-challenge-4.html
    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 26, 2007

    Oh! BTW I love the video Idea! It's nice to be able to hear and see you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 26, 2007

    http://stampinlaurab.blogspot.com/

    I am new to blogging and found you through "who knows who's blog site". Thanks for the sketch. I made my first Christmas card.

    Please visit my blog for the sample

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's mine Jen! Thanks for the challenge - I strayed a bit but it was your sketch that got me going!

    http://marielovestostamp.blogspot.com/2007/06/challenges-masculine-2-3-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I posted my card in the wrong place. I thought it was here? That's what I get for being soooooo late. Well here it is again.

    http://creationsbycorie.blogspot.com/2007/06/jens-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jen!

    I finally got to make a card for your sketch as well as my TIC. It worked out perfectly!

    Anyway. . .here is my submission! It's the first card on the post.

    http://cardinspired.blogspot.com/2007/06/tic-day-2-three-way-baby-ideas-and.html

    Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!