Hah! Corny me... trying something fun n' corny... a daily video of myself will be posted in my side bar, for you to get a "live" piece of me. It's not that long....and I'll try n' update it daily. Remember tho' - I live in Hawaii, so I am hours behind most of you....please don't be disappointed to find out tomorrow 6 a.m. your time that I haven't posted a video yet.
I hope this brings laughter n' smiles to all of you, how cool - you get to "hear" me now!!
hahahha....
Hugs,
Crazy Me...
Jen
I love the way you presented the news to us!!! You rock baby!! :) I love coming to your blog space -you are fun, innovative and unique! Thank you!! I wish I could play, but I still have not gone out to get my replacement camera cord...apparently there is a way to load the memory card, but I don't know how to do it :(
ReplyDeleteI love the challenges anyway -- gets me stampin!!
hugs,
Elaine in WA
Haha! You always amaze me! Never know what you're up to next.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! What a fun way to communicate with your readers. I wish I was as brave as you! I'd probably scare people away! Haha!
ReplyDeleteCool. . .look forward to your videos. You should do a little dance or something! j/k.
Maria
Wow! A daily update in video! What next sister?!! No wonder the counter on your blog is taking off! So much fun! Thanks for doing what you do! XOXO - Teri
ReplyDeleteHah! Hey Crazy YOu! Great idea Jen, off to check it out!!
ReplyDelete:)
Jenny
I love the video! Such a super idea! I would panic..but I am a loser! Your blog is always bunches of fun! Hopefully I can find time to work a challenge this week!
ReplyDeletelove what you do!
xoxo
ronee
How fun is this? It definitely makes the blogging experience more personal!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! So fun to see you & hear your voice!
ReplyDeleteLove the video, Jen! It's so nice to see the lady who provides such great inspiration and entertaiment here. :)
ReplyDeleteKaren, WY
Now that's cool!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea, now I feel like you are talking to me. You definately ROCK!!!!! You ALWAYS make me smile -- thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! This is so cool, Jen! :0)
ReplyDeleteHey Jen, cool video! But I somehow get the feeling that the baby is sleeping nearby, so you're being quieter than usual. But then I wouldn't know what the usual is, now, would I? Lol! Keep up the good work and fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah!!! I "know" my Jen friend even better now! You are too stinkin' good! You are even cuter LIVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this!
Too COOL! What will you think of next?! Wow!
ReplyDeleteSMILES!
NG.
What will you think of next? I swear, you are the entertainer of the crafters blog world! Totally fun and always one of a kind... you got me hooked!
ReplyDeleteTTYL-
jackie
Okay, what a great way to connect with your readers.
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to actually meet, you in a way!! I would love to meet all those men in your life too!!!