Charlie once again was my lucky fella to spend the evening with these celebrities! But I'll take it, that's just as good as me being there... at least I can say "part of me" was there, right? Cause really - I'm in his heart - right?!!! (Yea, I'm corny like that!). Ok nuff of the mento madness that I speak of... here are some of the photos that Charlie took with these famous people. To view photos from the Luau that night - click here to get to my online album (I've added more photos, so you're going to see the photos that I previously posted - you'll need to scroll down in the album to see the new photos I've added):
That's Ty in the middle....Charlie and Mark on both sides of him... 2 other friends on the out skirts....
Charlie with Eduardo Xol:
Cool pictures!! Your Charlie is one lucky guy! I love that show and I'm sure it was hard work but so rewarding to be a part. Thanks for sharing it all.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Very cool pictures!! Thanks for linking me as a sistah! I feel honored to be a part of your beautiful blog!
ReplyDeleteCheryl KVD
Love the pictures. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.
ReplyDeleteWow! Love the pictures! These pics will make an awesome album!! TFS!
ReplyDelete