>>>>> Ms. Teri <<<<<
How cool is that?! Just so happen, Teri is also my Stampin' Sister n' Upline for Stampin' Up! She's got BIG ideas, and LOVE to share them with the rest of us bloggettes!!! She is also a local girl from Hawaii, but lives on the other side of the island from me. If you haven't step into her site - be sure to check it out! Congratulations Ms. T!!!
Thank you all for playing!! I will post a NEW sketch challenge tomorrow... so come on back, and see what I've got in store for you!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Wowee sister!! I'm so surprised that I won! {blush}. Thank U so much! I actually didn't enter to win prizes. I did this to challenge myself to do your sketch because you're my inspiration, thanks for giving me the sketch to follow! XO
ReplyDeleteOh my I really need to get off my duff and do your challenges girlie .. each one is sooo awesome .. Congrates to Terri !! Whoo HOOO
ReplyDeletexoxox
Dawn Griffith
Congratulations Teri!
ReplyDelete:-)