My 6x6 Appetizer Swap was a success, it took a while, but it was still successful! I thank all of you that participated, and look forward to everyone participating again in any of my other swaps. If you'd like to join any of my swaps - just ck for my side bar, and any of those that are still "OPEN" you are welcome to join. Unfortunately, at this time - there isn't any open. But, in the future - just ck back, and you'll know what to do then.
So, this swap was for a 6x6 Recipe Swap, and the theme was "Appetizers" this time. This is the 3rd round that I'm doing of this type of swap, and I am so happy that my recipe book is really filling up with all these delicious artwork n' recipes!
Well after I received everyone's swap - I saw how pretty and glamourous everyone's swap were - and I thought that mines was
Therefore, I reached for my "Mister Crabby Pants" stamp set (which by the way has been renamed by my blog sistah, Dawn). This is the very first time I reached for this set, infact - it wasn't even mounted yet. But I wanted to use him... so that is the only one that I mounted. Anyways, I had to look for another recipe that would use up less space, and a perfect one at that - to match my Mister Crabby Pants stamp - "Hot Crab Spread". I also used a piece of DS paper from SU!'s Party Pieces Simply Scrappin' set... it went so well with it. But I gotta tell ya, when I first saw Mister Crabby Pants in the Spring Mini Catalog, I had no intentions of buying that set. I thought to myself...."gee, it's going to get boring making a card with a RED crab on it all the time"... get it?! I thought I could only
Well, here is what my 2nd attempt turned out like.... thank you Dawn, for all of your Crabby Pants inspirations!!! {{hugs, hugs}} I gave every participant 1 of my 1st attempt swaps, and these swaps below....
To view everyone else's swap - just click here >>>> 6x6 Appetizer Swap
Just a quick note - thanks for everyone's comments these last couple of days! They all bring smiles to my face, and laughter into my life. Please keep them coming.
Ok - someone is here... so it's time to go!!
I got some RAK's that came in, so stop on back later on to view them.
Have an awesome Saturday!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Love your new recipe! I'm glad I got one of your first recipes...love spring rolls! Mr. Crabby pants looks happy! Thanks for doing the swap!
ReplyDeleteOMG girlie .. your are to cute .. I sooo Love my Mr Crabby pants and its hard to think what my life would be without this little guy to stamp NO kidding :-) Thank you so your sweet write up on my crabby gallery .. your such a sweetie girlie .. and I am sooo happy you got him and your project is AWESOME!!! Now you need a Crabby gallery of your own :-) Thanks so Much your the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya GF
xoxo
Dawn Griffith