So, here it is... another SPAM can altered by me! I'm giving this particular can to Chazz' 5th grade teacher. I've also written a step-by-step tutorial on how I altered this can. I hope you like it. I think it's mighty adorable!!!
Oh - to view the tutorial - click here!
Wonderfully clear tutorial - great job on it! Thanks a lot, I'll probably make some of these - they're so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love this can! I should save some of my cans. We eat alot of spam musubi's! What a great give for Chazz's teacher. You're so talented!
ReplyDeleteCool! I should start saving all my Spam containers. Great Tutorial Jen. . .I will surely try it out! Did you know I bought that Sizzix Die today at JoAnn for $3.97! I think they're getting rid of all of their Sizzix dies because all of their dies that normally cost $14.99 is now $3.97 and I bought 5 of them today.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this tutorial!!