Greetings all.... I have a busy day today, but wanted to share with you what I did yesterday, before I head out the door. Some of my friends came over to see the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders in action. I let them play with my folders, using my Big Shot machine. It was a fun gathering!! Looks like I'm not the only one addicted to these babies!!! I had them do this card here on the left....I whipped this one up that morning - as I was "dreaming" about it the night before.... the other cards were created by Mama Wini, I was pretty impressed by what she's done - she went to town, huh?!?! Going to have to CASE these!!!
I'll try and work on some other cards with retiring sets when I get back home. Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!
Aloha,
Jen
making me jealous with all those bugged cards! very cute!
ReplyDeleteA super batch o' cards!
ReplyDeleteCute cards Jen!!!
ReplyDeleteeeEEEE! Can you hear me squeal? These are sooo cute. I must copy them, like right now!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards! I love my 'Bug too!! I read your comment on my blog, so I thought I'd stop by and check yours out as well!! Great job - I'll have to visit more often!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm jealous! Wish I could be home making cards like these...love them! Viewing these cards makes me want to do one right now before I go to work!! TFS!!
ReplyDelete