June 6, 2020

Jesus Calling June 6th Decorated Devotional Page

As I was doing my devotions this morning, the Lord wanted me to glorify Him by decorating this page, while spending the time with him. If you love bible journaling, this is just another way of doing that, but within a devotional book. The creativity is unlimited as to what you can do, and what you can decorate in..... Bibles, Devotionals, Old Books.... so many more!!!

In my devotional today, I was reminded that HE filled my world with all these BEAUTIFUL things, and these things are meant to always point me back to HIM. Never away from him!!!

I use Distressed Oxide Inks to decorate this page, and also a feather stamp from Unity Stamp Company.

Here are the scriptures that were also on this page:

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always." ~Psalm 105:4

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge." ~Psalm 19:1-2

"See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and HIS glory appears over you." ~Isaiah 60:2

I pray you are blessed by this short video of my decorating this devotional page. Video is after still shot below. Thanks for stopping by!!!!





Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!