May 30, 2020

Homemade Address & Birthday Book

Hey There!!! Sorry for not keeping up and posting my projects here. I know you have been waiting to see what I have been up to! I post regularly to Facebook and IG, but I always forget about blogging. You know what? Because, when I blog, I feel like I gotta write a love story! LOL!!! But I shouldn't need to, right?! I'll just get down to my project and explain how it was done. 

Today I am sharing with you this adorable Address & Birthday Book I created. I use DSP and the rings from "The Happy Planner". They have a variety of colors to chose from, and I purchased the punch (which I am SO THRILLED) that I did, because I can create practically ANYTHING I want, as long as I have the rings and the punch!!! 

So I created this book, because the book I have, I've had for nearly 10 years or so. I thought it was time for a new book. This one I made is so fun and CUTE looking. I love how it turned out. I designed the pages with Photo Shop, printed them out, punched them and added the rings to them. The covers were made with DSP's covering those cardboard pieces that comes with your SU! DSP's. They are too thick, and makes great middle support for covers. Here's how the book turned out. Oh, if you'd like a link to the printable pages message me on Facebook, or simply leave me a comment here. 






 

Thanks for visiting!!!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!