December 2, 2019

Day 2 - Jen's Little C's Christmas Everyday Challenge


Aloha Gang! It's Day 2 of my Christmas Everyday Challenge, and the Christmas thingy I am sharing with you is 1 that the "Son" (Jesus) is within me, and I am not here in WA to see the "Sun" but to the the "Son"... and if he is within me, then the "Son" is wherever I go. So, Thank You Jesus for always being with me, wherever I go, and being the light that I always need to stay out of the darkness.

The other Christmas thingy I am sharing with you is my Christmas Decor at my house. Today, I did my entire tree white, and most of the decor is white, like snow kine. I am not sure if it's going to snow or not this Christmas, but it's pretty cold, that I feel like it should be snowing. Haha!!

Anyways, here is my video, and here are a couple of pics to share with you of the beautiful day it was here in WA. Scroll down to view my video of my Christmas Decor....

Thanks for stopping by n' thanks for watching!



 



Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!