December 2, 2019

Aloha From Washington


Aloha Gang!!

If you know me personally, or follow me on Facebook and IG, you probably know by now that my family n' I have moved to Washington State. It was totally a God induced move. The Lord's hands has been in it through the entire process. But I will share about that on a different post. Some peeps have been asking to share about it, and I am thinking about either doing a You Tube video or to write about it. So, will pray about that.

We got here on November 6th, and received our 1st truck the very next day, the 7th.We we furniture shopping on the 10th, and had them delivered n the 15th. Then our household goods from Hawaii arrived on the 21st. Thanksgiving on the 28th, and with a bunch of family n' friends coming over, it was Go Go Go for us in November, and now November is Gone Gone Gone!! LOL!!!

On to December.... God is good... I want to create, blog, vlog n' share again. Right now, I am in a funky phase, of not wanting to create, but want to create? Does that make sense? I am also trying to balance my home life and prioritize Jesus and my family before anything else. So bare with me as I try to find this balance.

I have been putting my craft items away, and need to prepare for my craft room furniture to arrive, which is coming this Saturday. So, I either need to get rid of things, or store some of these items... where?? In the garage or my closet in the bedroom.... So will need to figure it out... soon.

Anyways, I've also been subscribing to a couple of card kits... and they come in handy for times like these (funky create/no create moods). So I took out the Echo Park Kit that I recently received, and put a card together. This is the card. I've also created a video to go with my card. So you can watch it as well!!


Enjoy!!! Have a beautiful December!!!



Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!