April 20, 2019

Sympathy Cards and More

Sympathy Cards created sometime ago... these came from an old paper pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up!


Here's an adorable card I created using the print to cut feature on my eClips2 machine, cutting out this printed image from Doodle Bug Designs.


These cards were created using a sentiment from RG Avenue, and 3-Step Stampin' from AlTenew. The RG Avenue stamp was actually part of a bigger stamp, that I cut apart (see pic below). Don't be afraid to cut up your stamps, it just gives you more ways to utilize your stamps.

Now I have 3 stamps in 1!! I can us the plant stamp on any thing now, without having to worry about the words.

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!