April 22, 2019

Stages Of The Making of Money Leis


Aloha Gang!! Happy Tuesday. Today I am sharing some images of how I make money leis... I only took this 1 order this year, since I'm quite busy with visiting my grand baby, I didn't want to commit to too many personalized orders. However, these are for family, so I couldn't NOT do them, right?? Anyhow... here's how I create them...

Braid the leis with ribbon....

Fold each bill accordion style... 

Attach 2 bills together with tape and add a ribbon to the middle for decor. 

 Tie rosette flowers to braided ribbon leis...

 Completed leis... colors: Green & Gold... sent to Alaska. Congrats Elliott!!!! 


Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!