April 25, 2019

Colossians 2:14


Happy Resurrection Week!! Did some bible decorating on Monday when I woke up, as I was reminding myself of the sacrifice Jesus did on the cross for me, because God loved us so much, he had his son die on the cross for our sins. He wants us all to go to heaven, but heaven is not a place for "good people", heaven is a place for "perfect people", therefore, with Jesus being the sacrificial lamb for our sins, he took that place to make us perfect for entering into heaven. I put Jesus on the cross... my sins... a humble reminder...



What I used:

  • Sweet n' Sassy Alphabet Stamps; The Good News stamp set
  • Distressed Oxide Ink: Wild Honey
  • Unity Stamp: Dandelions 
  • Illustrated Faith Die Cuts n' 9" x 12" Spiral Bible

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!