April 24, 2019

Birthday Fishes


Sharing 2 cards today, both created with the same stamp set... I was gonna make them exactly a like, but I like that I made them slightly different just by moving the images around. This first card was created for my GodDaughter who turned 11 last week. I loved the card so much, that I made another one!! ;)



Here is the 2nd card.... background on both were created using Distressed Oxide inks, and splattering some water on to it, causing it to react the way it looks in the pic. 



Images were colored with Copic Sketch Markers and I made the die cuts on my eCal program, cutting out with my eClips2 machine.

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!