January 8, 2019

Olive Me Loves Olive You

Aloha!!! Here are some cards I created, to add to the Valentine's Day Cards order that I am working on. These are real simple cards, as the person ordering said make them pretty simple and no brainer kine... so, I'm just printing these cuties up from Doodle Bug Designs and cutting them on my eClips2 Machine, and adhering them to the card base that she provided. I found the sentiment online, and thought it was brilliant. I think I have about 30 more to go... phew!!!


#LittleCsCreations808 #LCs1aDayChallenge #DoodleBugDesigns #ValentinesDay #Olives #CuteBunch

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!