November 5, 2018

Day 3 Wreath Svg From RG Studio 360

Happy Monday!!! 

I have decided to create a project a day with RG Studio 360! LOL... no laugh, it's a challenge!! LOL... I already have my daily challenge... but hopefully I can MAKE a something each day using RG Studio 360... we shall see...

Ok, so here is my project for today. It's actually for Day #3 "Wreath".  I created it with SVG cuts from RG Studio 360's "Cheerful Foliage" digital set. 
The bird is also the bird that I originally colored n' cut for the project I posted on Friday. Sentiment "RISE" is a stamp from an exclusive set that was given to those that attended the Live Rise Even.  Blessed.... 
Christmas Sentiment from Hero Arts, embossing folder from Sunny Studio Stamps.

If you'd like to know more on how I used the digital set as SVGs, please let me know. 

Shop RG Studio 360 products here with me, 24/7!


Have a blessed week!!
Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!