November 2, 2018

Day 2: Numbers - Tri-Fold Shutter Card

Aloha!!! Sharing a video today, of my Copic Coloring of RG Studio 360's "Boho Wings" stamp set. The finished card is a Tri-Fold Shutter Card. I also used the "Happy Birthday" stamp set and "Boho Wings" digital set (you'll see what I did when you watch my video). Thanks for watching.... please let me know if there is something you'd like for me to make a video of... if you like the products in this video, you can find them here:

Project is also for my Little C's Daily Challenges Day #2: "Numbers" - I have the number "60" on this birthday card.

Products used:

🍍Boho Wings Stamp Set (Butterfly) - RG Studio 360
🍍Boho Wings Digital Set (Bird) - RG Studio 360
🍍Happy Birthday Stamp Set (Sentiment) - RG Studio 360
🍍Cheerful Foliage Digital Set (Die Cut Leaves) - RG
🍍Copic Sketch Markers

Be sure to scroll below and watch the video I created of my Copic Sketch Coloring on this project....


Top View




Fully Closed



Thanks for visiting!!! Hope your weekend is a blessed one!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!