November 2, 2018

October Challenge Winners

Here are the winner's from October's Challenge:




Be sure to stop by their pages and check out their creations. All did an awesome job!! For ladies in the US, please email me with your mailing address. I apologize that at this time, I am not shipping any items out of the US. However, don't forget to grab this badge to display on your blog:


Don't forget to play along with us in November. The list is located on the side of my blog, and there is a link also at the top so that you can submit the url to your project(s). Or, you can post your project to our FB page: Little C's Daily Challenges. 

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!