July 7, 2017

Little C's Aloha Friday Challenges - Ombre Inking



Welcome back stampers!!!! So today is Aloha Friday!!! Today I begin my Little C's Challenges up again. I'm so excite. Because I really wasn't planning on putting up a challenge, but the Lord said, "just do it"... and so here I am... posting a challenge!! I hope you have some time to play along... there is a little prize that I will give to 1 winner at the end of the challenge week, and announced next week when our new challenge is posted. 

This week, the challenge to is create an ombre look on your project. An ombre look is simply a "faded" look to your creation. 

On my cards below, I created some "Beautiful You" cards using Unity Stamps, and the ombre look comes from Hero Arts Ombre Ink pads. You can see how the sentiment "Beautiful You" fades. There are so many fun ways to create this look... you can either stamp using an already ombre ink pad like I have, or simply stamp on, stamp again, and stamp again, until the entire image/sentiment is faded away. 

Anyways, I can't wait to see what you'll create..... Love Unity stamps esp when I'm feeling like being 'artsy fartsy'.... makes me feel like I've painted or used mixed media. This one I used my chalk, and ombre ink pads, that's pretty much it. 

Be sure to add a link to your project using the Mr. Linky section below. 

Due to cost of postage for prize, prize winners will go to only those participating in with addresses located in the USA, AFO and APO residents only!! However, you are free to play along (just for fun), if you are located in different parts of the world.   Thank You for your understanding!!!!!



Now, it's time to play along!!! Create, post to the web, and link your project here:


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!