September 23, 2014

Doodle Pantry Monster Mash Birthday Card in a Box

Howdy!!  Created a card in a box again!!  The CIB svg cut is from My Scrap Chick.  It's a basic CIB cut, and you just use whatever images you wanna work with.  These types of projects are great for digital stamps, as you can resize your image to a smaller size that you want to use.  The images, DSP and sentiment that I used on this project are all from Doodle Pantry's Monster Mash digital stamp set.  They are SO cute, don't you think??  I love lil' monsters.






Love how it folds down and can easily fit into an envelope for mailing. 

I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  


 

9 comments:

  1. How cute is that! Thanks for showing how it folds for mailing. I haven't tried one of these yet, but knowing I could mail it makes it more appealing for me to try it.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gravy!!!!! I had no idea I had this set and here's another I'm going to sooooo case! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah excellent!!! such adorable monsters!!! great papers!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s: love your nails too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card in a box, I love the cute little monsters. Thank you for joining in with all the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute monsters. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
    Kaia, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous little monster box card!! Some little boy is going to be quite happy with these little monsters! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely fabulous and such fun! You have put just the right amount of monsters in there too - it is so well balanced! LOVE IT - thank you for joining us this time at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!