Ok, so last week, I posted a couple of cards using this digital set from Doodle Pantry. I wanted to share another card that I created with this set. Love how easy these masculine cards are to make with everything in a set that is ready to go!!! Here is the set:

And here is the last card I created using this set:
I used the Pinto!!! As I mentioned in my previously posted cards like these, my mom used to own a pinto when I was younger. I remember her learning how to drive with that car, and it was green too!! I was so small back then... I think 4. The car seemed so big to me. But compared to compacts now a days, this car would seem so tiny!! :)
Well here are the details of this card if incase you want to whip up a simple and quick card for a man... this'll work....
- Cardstock, Embossing Folder & Punch: Stampin' Up!
- Colored Digital Image, DSP n' Sentiment: Doodle Pantry
- Ribbon: Organza Black
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a blessed day!!
Aloha,
Jen
Buy My Projects

Wow Jen another great car card, lol! Love the colours and layout!
ReplyDelete