Happy Thursday!!! This week is going by quickly!! This year is going by quicker!! Here are 2 cards I created to complete my July's DT commitment to Doodle Pantry. These 2 cards come from the digital set called "Classic Clunkers". The sentiment comes from "Winter Birthday". Here is the car set in it's entirety:
My mom used to own a Pinto when I was 4 years old. Same color as the one in this set. Pretty cool!!! For my cards below, I followed this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:
Here are how my cards turned out....
I am also submitting my projects to the following fun challenges:
- Clear It Out Challenge: Use Yellow Stash (used a yellow piece of cardstock I had in my stash)
- Through The Craft Room: Anything Goes Challenge
- Inky Chicks: Happy Birthday Challenge
Thank you for stopping by!!!
OXOX,
Jen
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~
Buy My Projects




Love these cars and how you used them Jen. I love that the twine gives it a masculine feel.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, both of these cards are wonderful! Love the colors, great layouts and colors.
ReplyDeleteI really love these cards ... simply yet manly. They are the PERFECT card to have in your stash for masculine birthdays. I just may have to CAS these!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are great masculine CAS cards!
ReplyDeleteGreat color combos and layers!
ReplyDelete