It has a lot of goodies both images, DSPs and sentiments that you can make a ton of projects with, right?? The best part is these sets are dirt cheap!! I love that she sells them for such a low price. Cannot go wrong!!! Here is what I created with the set.
I used the colored image, and the chevron DSP that came with it. It took me about 10 minutes to create. Really simple and sweet and still handmade from the heart. :) I am submitting this card to the following fun challenges out there:
- Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #38- Anything Goes
- Cut It Up - Under The Sea Challenge - Must Use Die Cuts (I used 2 spellbinder die cuts)
- Brown Sugar Challenge - Sea and Sand
Thanks for stopping by!! ALOHA!!! OXOX
Blessings ~


A sweet seahorse and perfectly coordinating chevron background...love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Cut It Up.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Thanks for entering our Under the Sea challenge at Cut it Up!
ReplyDeleteEvelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
lovely image on your card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x
ReplyDeleteJen very nice, I really like the vibrant background paper!
ReplyDelete