Our winner from last week is Karen of My Cup Runneth Over. Here is her card shown below...

Karen, please send me your mailing address, and I will send your prize out to you!! Thank you all for submitting your work... it was a delight to see each and everyone of your projects.
Here is my sample for this week's challenge. Because it is graduation season, I've created a graduation card for a cousin that is graduating on Tuesday. So blessed to be a part of all these young kid's lives.

My scripture is on the inside of this card.... Proverbs 16:3

Card Details:
- Image: Saturated Canary, Colored w/Copic Sketch Markers
- Scripture Stamp: Our Daily Bread
- "2014" Cut on my eClips, using eCal program
- Stars embossing folder from Sizzix
- Card Layout from MyScrapChick, "Card Essentials Vol 2"
- Scroll: SVGCuts.com
I am also submitting my project to the following challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Craftyhazel's Paper Challenge - DSP
- Kitty Bee Designs - Challenge #24 Graduation
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge - Embossing
- Craftitude - Pop It Up!
Your turn... please post your projects here:
Blessings ~


Congrats Karen! :). Thank you Jen, for another sweet challenge :). Your card is lovely with a perfect scripture!
ReplyDeleteHi, Jen! I am super excited, and very grateful, to be your winner from last week's challenge. I will sharing my scripture card for the current challenge on Wednesday when I post my next Word Art Wednesday post. I always enjoy playing along in your challenges, and I THANK YOU for playing along in mine. It's really a blessing, and i always enjoy seeing your awesome cards created with God's precious Word.
ReplyDeleteGod bless your week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
This is great Jen! Love the Digi you have used! Your card is awesome! Thank you so much for joining CC&CC. Hugs. Cindy
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely and so beautifully coloured!
ReplyDeleteHuge thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our latest challenge!
I do hope you can join us again tomorrow when our new challenge launches!
Hugs
Julie
Lovely card, I really like the DP you've used! Thank you for joining Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge, hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteVictoria DT
Your card is delightful...wonderful dimension and texture, beautiful strong colours, and a sweet image. I'm sure it was a hit with the grad. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Pop it up challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation...love the combination of verses and images. Thanks for joining us at Craftitude Challenges!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great graduation card , love the image and the layout ,great star embossing on the background.Thanks for joining us at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards for the Embossing challenge . DT - Crystal
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete