We are heading on our college tour... going to stay with family friends in Seattle for the week, and then to So Cal, staying with our cousin. Excited. Nervous. But trusting that everything that we have planned was planned for us by the Lord. He's got us all in the palm of HIS hands. There is nothing for me to worry about, but rather allow Him to use this vessel.
Prepping for take off.. some sandwiches and musubis for the ride there. Total of 8 Sandwiches (turkey, ham, mayo, lettuce, mustard and tomatoe) were made, and 4 musubis. In the end, we ate 5 sandwiches and 2 musubis.
We waited at Starbucks to kill time.... 2 hours here and 5 hours on the plane was a very long time, esp for my lil' guy. During the time at Starbucks, he got started on his homework. Praise God!!



Looks like a super fun trip. Enjoy yourself!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sierra!!!!
DeleteHi Jen! Just wanted to swing by and let you know that you all will be in my prayers and I know The Lord will keep you safe on your journey--what a wonderful time for the entire family! So many exciting changes ahead! May God continue to bless you along the way. I will be thinking of you especially since I live in only 20 minutes from Seattle (I wish we could meet but I realize you must be on a very tight and have others to visit as well)...of course, I pray and I know that The Lord will guide Chazz with his ultimate decision of which university he will choose to attend, but I am hoping that it is SPU!! :D Anyway, I've rambled enough for now! I hope you all have a fabulous time on your trip and keep us all posted, like I know you will on fb, yay! :) Hugs and love in Jesus' name, your friend- Linsey
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHey Lindsey!! Aw shucks! I only saw you message now. Would've been cool to meet up with ya!! Thank you for your prayers, and thank you also for for considering the fact that we were on a tight schedule, that really means a lot to me!!! Hopefully, in the future, we will be able to meet up. He didn't chose SPU, but he will be on the mainland, so that means so will I!!! :) Sending plenty of hugs n' blessings your way!!!! <3
ReplyDelete