#3 was Gail... of I Like Paper, and here is Gail's adorable card:
Ain't her card a beauty?? EVERYONE of you did an awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with me last week.
With that being said... the FHL Scripture Challenge will be on a 4 week break. As you've read in my earlier posts, my family and I are heading out, and taking a trip to the states to check out colleges. I will be back with a new challenge in 4 weeks (April 21st). I will keep ya'll posted on how our trip is going. Thanks again for playing along... see ya in 4 weeks!!!!!
Gail, please email me with your mailing address, I would love to get your prize out before we head out tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Blessings ~



Hi Jen - Thank you for the win on your card challenge - have a lovely vacation - I will sending my mailing address after this posting - Happy Week and Happy Vacation! ENjoy Gail
ReplyDelete