Praying that all is having a wonderful start of the work week. I am sorry I didn't post much creations this past week, I was asked by my hubby to pull back on the paper crafts, and work on my son's graduation plans. So I got graduation announcements completed, and graduation invitation completed. Need to work on his slide show, favors and center pieces. But I did have a chance to create a project for this week's Scripture Challenge. I am really loving seeing everyone use the Word of God on their projects. So, let's get on with this week's challenge already... :) But first, the winner from last week's challenge:
#6 was Jo Ann of J. Atterbury Creations! Here is her beautiful card:
Jo Ann, here is a badge you can display on your blog (highlight and copy and paste to your blog). Also, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you.... Thanks again to everyone that played!!! Beautiful creations all around!!!!
Now for this week's Scripture Challenge.... Here is my sample for this week's scripture challenge... I changed it up a little bit, and put my scripture on the inside of my card instead... check it out:
Here is the inside of my project, and the beautiful scripture that I choose to use on my project.... Lamentations 3:21-23.
The scripture that I chose to use on my project is from Lamentations 3:21-23, and it reads: "Yet this I call to mind and Therefore I have HOPE: Because of the Lord's Great Love we are not consumed, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your Faithfulness!!!" Wow, so comforting to read about how the Lord is compassionate about His children. We continually fail Him, but His compassions never fail us. He always has open arms, calling us to Him, to pick us up after our failures. EVERY MORNING, they are NEW!! A new slate, given unto us.... how blessed we are to call Him our Daddy, Papa God, Abba Father.... so very blessed!!!!
Card Details:
- Cardstock, Scallop Punch & DSP: Stampin' Up!
- Happy Birthday Sentiment: CTMH (handcut banner)
- Image: The Greeting Farm (Colored w/Copics, added Pearl Drops for icing on cake).
- Scripture Stamp: Our Daily Bread
- Die Cut: Spellbinder (inside)
- Embossing Folders: Sizzix
- Crafts For Eternity - Sketch Challenge #167
- Splendiferous Creations - Birthday Blogger's Challenge
- Craft For The Craic - Use Something Green (Copic and Cardstock)
- Craftitude: Anything Goes or Add Something Green
- QKR Stampede: Anything Goes
- AUD Sentiments Challenge #102: Anything Goes + Sentiment
- Charisma Cards Challenge #6:Birthday Girls
- Cute Card Thursday: Girls, Girls, Girls Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday Challenge #123: Anything Goes w/WORD Art... HIS WORD!! :)
It's your turn to play along with my challenge!!! Here are the simple rules to follow....
- Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
- The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
- Post your project to the web, and add your link below.
- Be BLESSED and Have Fun Creating!!!! This is a MUST!!!!! :)
Thank you for dropping by and taking a peek. I hope you have some time this week to play along with me!! It is always so nice to see what everyone comes up with. Please add the link to your project here:
Blessings ~




wonderful card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
ReplyDeleteYou did a lovely job on your card - best wishes with the upcoming graduation of your son - I remember the day my son graduated - it was truly a blessing! Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteThe embossing is perfect as is the layout. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, I will be in Honolulu in late April. Are there any stamping stores I should not miss? My husband will be working in the day and I hope to sightsee while he is working. Suggestions? I have not been to Honolulu since 1973--I am sure things have changed! Would love to hear from you.
ReplyDeleteDebbie dlriches@comcast.net
Lovely card, like those strong colours and the image is supercute. Thank you for joining us in Charisma Cardz, good luck.
ReplyDeleteOh my, I am glad to be chosen winner of your last Challenge and very grateful for notifying me about it. I will email you my info this afternoon and so excited to receive such a gorgeous prize. I would love to come back and join again. Thanks for the wonderful compliments only project and Blog. God continually bless you for exalting His Word in your Challenges. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It is a BIG blessing to have you play along in our challenge. I am SO blessed also to find your challenge, and I will start entering all my scripture cards here in your challenge. Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
The way you have 'blinged' up the cake is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us in the 'Craft for the Craic' challenge and good luck
Pixie ( DT member)
Congratulations, you won a beautiful prize at Word Art Wednesday for this beautiful card. Blessings Carole
ReplyDeleteHow cute, and both cards are great. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteKaral DT for QKR Stampede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner
I think I clicked on something wrong because my project doesn't show up, but it is linked properly to my blog. I apologize for whatever I did wrong. I'm new at this, but always enjoy making projects using God's precious Word. Thanks so much for your challenge.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
Sierra
Lovely card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x
ReplyDeleteBack with my DT hat on---Loving your card. So colorful and lots of layers and the embossing adds even more beauty. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday at our last week's Challenge. Hope you join us again this week. Leaving you with some inspiration from Psalm 120:1 which says, "I call on the LORD in my distress, and He answers me." Hugs and blessings...
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Your card is so beautiful! Love the bold colours. Thank you so much for joining our sketch challenge at c4e this week. keeley
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely blog I've found through Karen. Thanks a bunch Karen! And love to be a part of this wonderful blog! Thanks for hosting only for Scriptures!!! I was searching this kind of blog ! Thank God for leading me here:-)
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, I dropped by because Karen told me about your blog. She is such a sweet lady. And so here I am, joining in! I just finished a book by Han Suyin abut the turbulence of the Chinese revolution. I mention it because one of the main characters is Jen Yong! And because the book has stuck in my mind. Such an interesting story.
ReplyDeleteHmm, you didn't show us your graduation projects! Have a great weekend! Patsy from
HeARTworks