Here is the card she created....
Jamie, here is a badge you can display on your blog (highlight and copy and paste to your blog). Also, please email me with your mailing address, and I will get your prize out to you.... Thanks again to everyone that played!!! Beautiful creations all around!!!!
Now for this week's Scripture Challenge.... same rules apply, you can create any type of paper project, as long as there is a scripture from the Holy Bible on it. Here is my sample for this week's challenge... I have created this for a sister in Christ, that had requested this about a year or so ago. Well, time flew, and I had gone into surgery, never really got the chance to do it, until now... I think the desire to color with copics had died down a little... and now, I think the desire is BACK!!! LOL... so here is my project....
I printed this digital image out to fit a 8" x 10" frame, using my laser printer. Image is from Saturated Canary. The scripture is from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, and my Sister in Christ had requested that I put a scripture that comes to my heart... and this was the perfect one that I saw. I hope she likes it!!! :)
Project Details:
Size: 8" x 10"
Medium: Copic Sketch Markers
Image: Saturated Canary
Scripture: Psalm 25:5 - Sweet n' Sassy Stamps
Flowers: All Natural Accents
Leaves: Prima
I am also submitting this project to the following challenges:
- Word Art Wednesday #122 - Anything Goes
- DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Girl or Lady Image
- Clarity Stamp Challenge - Flower Power
- My Time To Craft #238 - Frame It!
Here are the simple rules:
- Create a NEW paper craft project, incorporating a scripture from the Holy Bible on it.
- The reference of the scripture that you use MUST be included (e.g., Eph 4:32).
- No Back Linking to previously created projects.
- Post your project to the web, and add your link below.
I have a RARE Hanna Stamps stamp set of Hanna Motorcycle. I call it "RARE" because this company is no longer in business.... and I don't think you can find these stamps anywhere. :) This set is brand new.
It's your turn to share your Scripture Creation for this week... here is where you add your link:
Thank You for your consideration in playing along, and Thank You for stopping by!!
Blessings To You~



What a beautiful gift! Great image and coloring - thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous gift for your friend. I am sure she will cherish it. Thanks for this challenge and the lovely prize you are offering.'Blessing hugs, Teresa
ReplyDeleteThis is Beautiful I love how you colored the girl and her dress and framing for a wall hanging with the beautiful verse on it, would be a beautiful gift.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #127 girl or lady image challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Fabulous coloring on your framed image. Love the sentiment you incorporated too. We are so blessed that you joined us at our challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again at our new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with inspiration from Galatians 5:1 which says, "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Hugs and blessings...
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Hi Jen. What a gorgeous image and you have colored it to perfection (I'm learning pleats right now). Wonderful and inspirational project. Thanks for joining us this week at MTTC.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have found your challenge Paper Playful - I have been looking for scripture challenges - your card is lovely Jen - thanks for the challenge and have a blessed week - Gail
ReplyDelete