January 6, 2014

Doodle Pantry Project - New Release

Hi Gang!!!  Today I share with ya my 1st paper craft project of 2014!!  This year, I wanna try and put more effort into my creativity.  It's a new month, and Doodle Pantry has come out with a new release.  I am using the digital stamp set called "Heart For God". Here is a view of the set in it's entirety:


Here's what I worked on... I decorated a notebook, and used the "Song of Solomon" scripture.  Here's how it turned out....







I used UTE powder to give the label a sticker like feature, that is why there is a glare on it.  It has a little bit of a shabby chic look to it, doesn't it?  I think it turned out pretty cute. :)  I plan on selling this project.  Just trying to think of where I should post it.  Here are a couple of challenges that I submitted this project to:


On a personal note... I went for my 1st walk of 2014 today (Monday 1/6/14).  I used the Map My Walk app to measure the distance of my walk, and time and calories I've burned.  Not much, but it is a start.  Here are some photos I took during my walk...





 

How's this huge cactus???  Nutz, ya???


 

 


Thanks for peeking in and sharing a little bit of your day with me.  Praying that you too are having a blessed day!!!  Aloha from Hawaii.... :)

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

 

14 comments:

  1. Great work on your notebook Jen, I love your design it looks amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty notebook! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at HOC for our Cute or Vintage Sketch challenge! HUGS and hope you join us again soon! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the colours you used and the fact that you rotated our sketch to fit your notebook. Thank you for joining in our the House of Cards challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a decorated note book, it's great, very shabby chic. Thank you for sharing it with us at HOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning project and i love it so pretty , But may i ask what Creata products you have used to qualify to enter . Thank you Caroline Creata DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely notebook, thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely notebook, but could you tell us which Creata product that you have used?
    Thanks so much Donna DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great note book stunning photos. Many thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our anything goes /blog hop challenge Hugs Txx(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab book love it, Thanks for joining in at Artistic Inspirations Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful work, I love it! Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts challenge-hope to see you join us again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love how you created the label. Thanks for sharing at House of Cards and hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your notebook is gorgeous!!! Beautiful papers and embellishments, and I love what you did to the verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your notebook is pretty. I like how you did the pearls and lace and the color is very elegant. Thank you for joining and sharing with us at All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah ACC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!