Aloha and Happy Saturday, Friends!!! It's 4 more days til' surgery date... Knockin' this out, with JESUS on my side!!! GO TEAM JESUS!!!!!
I hope I have some time today to create somethings before I go into my surgery on Wednesday. Hope you all are having a great weekend. Thank You all for your prayers and support that you all have been sending me via messages!! I love U all...

Blessings ~

God bless you!!! I wish you a speedy recovery. You are such an inspiration to us all. Your faith in Jesus is amazing and so inspirational.
ReplyDeleteAlways thinking and praying for you my seester! Love and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteSending thoughts & prayers your way Jen for a speedy recovery! God Bless & good luck! Hugs Rita
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteBe strong, and find strength in Jesus, he will carry you in his loving hands
I will be in the cheering section, GO TEAM JESUS!!
Thinking and praying for you my new friend!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and praying for a quick recovery!
ReplyDelete