It is "Aloha Friday" today and every Friday, here in Hawaii-nei!! I created a video showing how I put this card together, using the Stampin' Up! stamp set called "Tag It" #130303, showing together here in this photo. Scroll down after this photo to view video. Enjoy!!!
Card Recipe (All items are from Stampin' Up!):
- Stamp Set: Tag It #130303
- Honey Comb Embossing Folder #129378
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip #102128, Crisp Cantaloupe #131298 and Whisper White #100730
- Die Cut: Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- Ink Markers: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding
- Rhinestones
- Adorning Accents Edgelits (Scallop Edge) #125595 used together with the Adorning Accents Embossing Edges #125601
- DSP (Retired)
- Ribbon (Retired From Sell-a-Bration )
Thank you visiting, and thanks for watching my video!! Have a fun and happy Aloha Friday, wherevah u are!!!!
Blessings ~

Those are really cute & I love the tag it set!! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete