Hey there!!! Happy Sunday to YOU!!!!! I am totally excited because today is our monthly blog HOP, over at Clear Dollar Digital Stamps!!!! If you've stumbled upon my blog first, and would like to check out the hop from the beginning, please head on over to the Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Blog, and start there. :)
If you came from Deonna's blog, you are right on track!! Now that you are focusing on MY blog... let's move on! For those that follow along with the blog hop, we have a surprise for YOU!!!! You have a chance at winning any of the Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Sets that any of the DT members have used!!! Isn't that awesome??? So in this case, you will have a chance at winning this "Mr. Spike" digital set that I decided to use.

Ok, first, I must mention that our theme for this blog hop is "Something New"... each DT member is to create with something "NEW". It may be using a new set, or creating with a new technique.... anything that represents "NEW". I went for the easier of the two, and used a new set!! "MR. SPIKE" is so adorable, isn't he?!?! He comes with a red collar, but on my project, I changed the color to a dark pink to match the color combo of my card. :) If you look at the photo of the entire stamp set, you will see the items that you will be receiving! A total of 13 items for only $2!!!! WOW!!!! That is a real DEAL-STEAL, right??!?!?! So even if you don't win, you can still get this set at a very, very reasonable price!! There are single images out there for the cost of $2 or MORE. Love that CDS keeps their cost of stamp sets down. It is a real blessing!!!
Ok, so here's what you can do for your chance at winning a digital stamp set...
- Go through the entire blog hop
- Leave a comment
- Comment will close on January 23rd, 2013 6am, HI Standard Time
- There will be a winner for EACH DT Member's blog - check back on January 24th, 2013 - to see if you've won the digital stamp set from MY blog! :)
- CDS Digital Stamp Set: Mr. Spike
- Dog House: My Scrap Chick (Cardstock is Coordination & sanded w/Stampin' Up! sanding block)
- Cardstock, DSP, Ribbon, Buttons: Stampin' Up!
Well, you can now head on over to Kathy's blog.... and here is the blog list in case you lose your place.
- Clearly iStamp
- Barb
- Lisa - Have a Heart
- Sarah T. - Tweet Houses
- Jerusha - Dangles
- Cassie - Little Chickie
- Deonna - Charlie Horse
- Jen - Mr. Spike (U R Here!)
- Kathy - Cheeps
- Vickie - Heart Hugs
- Linda - Tiny Dinos
***Don't 4get to post a comment here, for your chance at winning this digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Digital Stamps (Mr. Spike). ***

EEEKKKK....he is so cute-I love how you have made your dog house-Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing! I love the color combo. Just beautiful
ReplyDeleteMr. Spike is so fun and great sentiments with this set. Really cute card with the dog house and the great big bone.
ReplyDeleteGreat valentine's card. Mr. Spike is a blast. I'd love to make a card with him and put a diamond in his ear, just for fun! I like all your layers. Gives the card great dimension.
ReplyDeleteDKBgabysnana@gmail.com
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com
Very cute card Jen! Are we still having a card swap? Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah bbiswabic@new.rr.com
ReplyDeleteSpike don't look to dangerous with pink and blue. He is so cute! Me makes me think of my cousins dog. She was a big baby for an English Bulldog. I love the pretty colors you used and the ribbon and buttons. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com
ReplyDeleteThis is the second card I've seen with this darling image and love yours just as much which is why I had to go buy this stamp image. Love Love Love!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I just became a follower of you blog, and I am your 500th follower! How special and fun!
ReplyDeleteI love your project! The dog is absolutely adorable. He instantly put a smile on my face! I love all of the different textures and embellishments you used on your card! Your coloring is amazing, too!
Thank you for a super fun blog hop! Thank you also for a very generous and kind chance to win!
Thank you so very much!
Thank you,
sroseberry@ymail.com
zannieberry.blogspot.com
I really like this project! The colors you chose for the paper real compliment the image colors!
ReplyDeletealsgalkiki@gmail.com
Like your paper piecing & layers. Teddy, my mixed breed Hound dog, says Woof. Please sub the symbols in parens & remove the blanks in my email address:
ReplyDeletesunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
I love the laying of this card and of course Mr Spike -he is to love - just look at his face! Thanks for the hop! utb01@att.net
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! I love sending dog cards to our friends with digs. I actually send a Christmas and Valentine to the dog we sometimes dog sit for. They get such a kick out of it. Thanks for the fun inspiration! drinckel (at) yahoo (dot) com.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable Jen. Love the texture.
ReplyDelete