
Aloha and Welcome back my friend.... Yesterday, I spent half of my day with my gf visiting from Las Vegas. I haven't seen this girl in many years, she visited a couple of times, but we only got to see each other for a brief moment, and then went separate ways. But this time around, we actually hung out together for a good amount of time.
It was such a blessing to hang out with her, and fellowship. Here is a pic of us with her grandbabies at Cinnamon's Restaurant in Kailua, HI. {{Yes Co-Co, this is the same place we all went together.}} :)
Anyways, today's project I created a card using CC Design's lil' girl holding a tulip. Such a cute image. I believe this is a digital image. The frame cut out is from the Cricut, I believe "Art Philosophy" cartridge. I colored her with my Copics. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. Flowers from All Natural Accents, and that was pretty much it.
Anyways, today's project I created a card using CC Design's lil' girl holding a tulip. Such a cute image. I believe this is a digital image. The frame cut out is from the Cricut, I believe "Art Philosophy" cartridge. I colored her with my Copics. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp. Flowers from All Natural Accents, and that was pretty much it.
May you have a blessed weekend spent with family and friends!! My shorty has a baseball game today, so keep his team in prayer that they play to honor and glorify the Lord while they play.
Aloha n' Be Blessed.... Jen
Jen, what a gorgeous and colorful card. How nice that you got to hang with your friend.
ReplyDeleteHi Karen! Thank U!!!
DeleteLovely card, like the way you've coloured her hair, so natural looking.
ReplyDeleteThank U!!!!
Delete