Hey there... it's been awhile since turning my Cricut on. But I was able to use it yesterday. I created this darling purse to hold 12 K-cups, as a gift for my friend who was celebrating her birthday. :) You can find the cut file here. I believe it comes with 2 different types of bags, and you can resize it to any size that you need. There are a bunch of other adorable cuts on that site to choose from, so take your time and check it out, and select what you are looking for. Enjoy!! I think I wanna make a few more, and add a little more details to it.... we'll see what I come up with. But this is what I made with it really quickly...
Not bad, huh?? Pretty nice sized purse??? The flower on the front of the purse is a Stampin' Up! stamp. :)
Have a blessed day!
Aloha,
Jen

Cute purse, Jen! Thank you for sharing the link to the neat site...love seeing all the neat and creative cutting files available! So many cool stuff, but just not enough time to play!
ReplyDeleteThese purses are so fun and a great size for little gifties!
ReplyDelete