Aloha and welcome back!! How was your day yesterday?? Mines was blessed with a spontaneous decision of myself and a GF of mines. I love those kinda days, don't you??? I had quite a few comments yesterday, that was so sweet of all of you to comment on my post. If you had asked me a question, please check back to yesterdays comments, as I have replied to you there. :)
The projects I am sharing with you today are covered scriptured notebooks. I made these last year, and am only posting now. Have sold all of them at a craft fair last year. I sold them for $8/piece.
Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy
Sentiment: Doodle Pantry
Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy
Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy
Sentiment - Sweet and Sassy
Sentiment: Doodle Pantry
I am getting back into taking some photos around my home and where I travel to throughout the island. Here are couple of photos taken from my garden....
Sprouting Mountain Apple....
Thank You for stopping by and spending a part of your day with me.
Aloha,
Jen


What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteMahalo sistah!
Aloha hugs,
Gina
You did a great job on all notebooks. The verses that you chose are some of my favorite ones. I am definitely not surprised that you sold all of them at the craft fair last year. Are you planning to make anymore this year? What beautiful photos of the ginger plant and mountain apple plant. Can't wait to see all the beautiful creations in Hawaii in person soon!
ReplyDelete