Hey There... hope your day is going well. Today's project is a gift that I created, a frame image from Wee Stamps, and a bible scripture. This is the 1st one I've created, the image is a digital image, so i was able to size the image to the size that I wanted. The scripture reads, "I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13 -
Thank You for stopping by and spending a little of your day with me.
Aloha,
Jen
Sister...I love, love, love this. What a great gift idea! YOU ROCK!!!
ReplyDeleteThank U, my twin!!! I want to make more!!!! <3 U!!
DeleteOh my, this is really beautiful, Jen! I swung by your blog for the Sunday blog hop but just had to comment on this lovely framed cutie! :) Great gift idea. I am sure the recipient will LOVE it! TFS your beautiful ideas with us! Hugs and God Bless, Kelly
ReplyDeleteThank U, Kelly!! God Bless U!!!
DeleteAbsolutely amazing, especially since I needed this today sistah!
ReplyDeleteMahalo
Aloha Hugs,
Gina
AMEN, girl!! The Lord knows exactly what we need to hear, HE is awesome!!!
DeleteReally adorable Jen. How much would that be? Wanna hang one in my daughters room.
ReplyDeleteHi Gracie!!! I am probably going to sell these for $8.
DeleteDear Jen- I just love this frame. Where can I purchase the digital image. I would love to give this to my grand girl for Christmas. You did a lovely job. Thanks for sharing your talents. Lu is my name.
ReplyDeleteHi Lu, thank U for your sweet comment!! This digi image is a Wee Stamps image. Click on the badge on the side of my blog, and you will be taken there. God Bless!!
DeleteWhat a wonderful gift, Jen! You colored the darling image so beautifully, and that verse is definitely one worth hanging on the wall.
ReplyDeleteThank U, Deedee!!! I need to create me some, and post around the walls of my home, definitely!!
DeleteI love this digi! So pretty! I don't think I'm familiar with Wee Stamps, so I'll have to check them out. The frame you used is pretty, too! I love doing my own framed projects. It's so much more inexpensive than buying framed artwork! I've even framed pretty postcards before. So quick, easy, and affordable! TFS! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteThank U, girlie! Yes, I love these... gotta make more!! They'll make create gifts n' sooooo reasonably priced, ya? Much Hugs n' Blessings to U!
Delete