March 22, 2012
Birthday Wishes
Another birthday card... created with CC Designs image. Love that I had flowers to matches the color combo I went with. This CC Designs image is so cute, ya? What isn't cute when they are holding a cupcake, right?? LOL!!! Sentiment is a TAC stamp. TAC or The Angel Company was a stamp company that I demo'd for, for about 1 year... they are no longer a company in business. They had some cute images, but competing with Stampin' Up! and Close To My Heart was definitely out of their league. I enjoyed the ride while I was their demo, but when it was time to move on, it was nice that Stampin' Up! took me back. Hahaha....
Hope you're day is bright!!
God Bless,
Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwh, love how everything matches your color combo layout. Fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteAloha Hugs,
Gina
xoxo