The die cut on this book is from the cartridge "Damask". Love this cart - it's a new one that I recently purchased. I kept this one for myself...
Spellbinder and Embossing folder makes this one so pretty!! Embossing and Stamps are from Stampin' Up!! I gave this one to my girlfriend, Ann.
Love the spellbinder layer on this one... so pretty!!! I gave this one to my friend, Jay-Jay.
Stampin' Up! flowers and tag is on this one. The little fella is a Create-A-Critter product. This one went to my girl, Teri. :O)
Blessings,
Jen
No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.
There all so pretty, I'm sure they all loved it! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteHello my dear.... yes!! They all loved what I made them. Love giving handmade stuff, so much more personal. Esp nowadays, everyone just buy what they want from the store, huh? LOL... love to you from Hawaii!!
DeleteThank you so much Jen! I love, love, love my special book! It was also great seeing you and the boys!
ReplyDelete